Dark Wood Kitchen Cabinets
Many today prefer the colorful look of todays ultra modern kitchen, but not all people do. Some householders still prefer a more traditional and natural look of finely dark grained wood to their kitchen cabinets. Kitchen cabinets can be made from most of the popular woods, with the light colored ash, beech, chestnut birch,cherry, oak and maple being some of the popular choices.
Wood is still a vary popular organic material so is very unlikely to ever go out of style. The wide variety of woods offered by natures many forms of trees is very appealing. Depending on your own personal taste, you can create the look and feel most desired. The choice of wood selected means that you can vary the look of your kitchen and kitchen cabinets according to your own style and taste.
There are many people that cant resist the look and feel of dark grained wood kitchen cabinets, with many options and types. But keep in my that imported woods are likely to be prices at a premium.
The various types of woods and their shades are Maple (light colored wood), Oak (light), Pine (light), Birch (light), Elm (light),Chestnut (light), Ash (light wood), Beech (light wood), Hickory (colors ranging from white to a ruddy brown), Cherry (mid-dark), Alder (pale pinkish-brown to almost white), Mahogany (rich in color, reddish), Walnut (dark brown to purplish black), Ebony (dark), Butternut (rich in color),Rosewood (rich in color),Teak (rich in color).
Dark Maple Kitchen Cabinets
You may also like...
- Kitchen Backsplash Ideas Pictures
- Photos of Kitchen Countertops and Backsplashes
- Kitchen Backsplashes
- Cherry Cabinets Countertop Photos
- Pictures Of Painted Kitchen Cabinets
- Glass Tile Backsplash Pictures
- Backsplash Ideas For Granite Countertops
- Stacked Stone Backsplash
- Backsplash Tile Cheap
- White Kitchen Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Pictures Of Cream Colored Kitchen
- Granite Tile Countertop Kits
- Kitchen Tile Backsplash Ideas Pictures
- French Country Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Uba Tuba Granite