Tumbled Marble Kitchen Backsplash
Tumbled stone is marble, travertine, limestone or slate.
The tumbled stone is cut and then tumbled to give a very rustic look.
Tumbled marble is extremely popular for kitchen backsplashes.
All tumbled stones need to be sealed to protect from liquids and staining.
A coat of sealer also helps to enhance the color and luster of the tumbled stone.
Ceramic Tile Kitchen Backsplash
You may also like...
- Kitchen Backsplash Ideas Pictures
- Photos of Kitchen Countertops and Backsplashes
- Kitchen Backsplashes
- Cherry Cabinets Countertop Photos
- Pictures Of Painted Kitchen Cabinets
- Glass Tile Backsplash Pictures
- Backsplash Ideas For Granite Countertops
- Stacked Stone Backsplash
- Backsplash Tile Cheap
- White Kitchen Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Pictures Of Cream Colored Kitchen
- Granite Tile Countertop Kits
- Kitchen Tile Backsplash Ideas Pictures
- French Country Kitchen Backsplash Ideas
- Uba Tuba Granite